Vanessa Moxness: President
Rebecca Foreman: Vice President
Mary Bouley, advisor
Patricia Harris, advisor
Celeste Rogers, advisor
Christine Vivona, advisor
- SOPHIA is open to established harpers/harpists and to students of the harp.
- Harp circles and other functions occur September/October through April/May, and participation in them is available to current members. Exception: underage students of SOPHIA harp teachers may participate in our annual spring recital; however, joining our group should be encouraged. In addition, parents of underage members may attend gatherings.
- Detailed information about SOPHIA events will be sent to members with up-to-date dues.
- Membership dues are $20 per year for adults, $10 per year for students under age 18.
- Dues must be paid no later than September 30th.
- Our group uses the book Tunes to Go. It contains 400 songs from various genres in leadsheet format. It can be ordered
at www.folkharp.com or through Vanessa Moxness.
- The leadership team meets three times per year.
SOPHIA Membership Guidelines